Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cooking Classes?

In an attempt to get myself "out there", I've discovered a newly opened chef's store named Charleston Cooks. It is owned by Maverick Kitchens and offers cooking classes! Since becoming addicted to the reality shows, Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen, I've always thought of taking a couple of cooking classes for fun and to learn different techniques to make cooking more fun. Browsing around the internet this morning, I came across the Charleston Cooks website and class offering list. I found quite a few classes I would be interested in, though the price to take a class is a little pricey in my my opinion. But, I think I will go for it and sign up for a few classes anyway. I'm thinking it would be a great way to meet people and get some "adult time" in my busy, kid-filled life.

Maverick Kitchens : Charleston Cooks


No comments:

Post a Comment